DOG-3082 Industrial online Dissolved Oxygen Meter
DOG-3082 Industrial online Dissolved Oxygen Meter is our latest generation of microprocessor-based high-intelligence on line meter, with English display, menu operation, a high intelligent, multi-function, high measurement performance, environmental adaptability and other characteristics, used for continuous on line monitoring. It can be equipped with DOG-208F Polarographic Electrode and can automatically switch from ppb level to ppm level of wide-range measurement. This instrument is designed for monitoring the oxygen content in the boiler feed water, condensate water and sewage.
New design, Aluminium shell, Metal texture.
All the data are displayed in English. It can be easily operated:
It has a complete English display and elegant interface: Liquid crystal display module with high resolution is
adopted. All the data, status and operation prompts are displayed in English. There is no symbol or code that is
defined by the manufacturer.
Simple menu structure and text-type man-instrument interaction: Compared with traditional instruments,
DOG-3082 has many new functions. As it adopts classified menu structure, which is similar to that of a computer,
it is clearer and more convenient. It is not necessary to remember the operation procedures and sequences. It can
be operated according to the prompts on the screen without the guidance of an operation manual.
Multi-parameter display: The oxygen concentration value, input current (or output current), temperature values,
time and status can be displayed on the screen at the same time. The main display can show the oxygen
concentration value in a 10 x 10mm size. As the main display is eye-catching, the displayed values can be seen
from a long distance away. Six sub-displays can display such information as the input or output current,
temperature, status, week, year, day, hour, minute and second, so as to adapt to different users' habits and to
conform with different reference times set by the users.
1. Measuring range: 0~100.0ug/L; 0~20.00 mg/L (automatic switching); (0-60ºC);(0-150ºC)Option
Resolution: 0.1ug/L; 0.01 mg/L; 0.1ºC
2. Intrinsic error of the whole instrument: ug/L: ±l.0%FS; mg/L: ±0.5%FS, temperature: ±0.5ºC
3. Repeatability of the indication of the whole instrument: ±0.5%FS
4. Stability of the indication of the whole instrument: ±1.0%FS
5. Automatic temperature compensation range: 0~60ºC, with 25ºC as the reference temperature.
6. Response time: <60s (98% and 25ºC of the final value) 37ºC: 98% of the final value < 20 s
7. Clock accuracy: ±1 minute/month
8. Output current error: ≤±l.0%FS
9. Isolatedtput: 0-10mA (load resistance <15KΩ); 4-20mA (load resistance <750Ω)
10. Communication interface: RS485 (optional) (Double power for option)
11. Data storage capacity: l month (1 point/5 minutes)
12. Saving time of data under a continuous power-failure condition: 10 years
13. Alarm relay: AC 220V, 3A
14. Power supply: 220V±10% 50±1HZ, 24VDC(option)
15.Protection: IP54, Aluminium shell
16. Size: meter: 146 x 146 x 150 mm; dimension of the hole: 138 x 138mm
17. Weight: 1.5kg
18. Working conditions: ambient temperature: 0-60ºC; relative humidity <85%
19. The connection tubes for inlet and outlet water: Pipes and hoses